[idea] wedding blackboard signs

Apr 7, 2012

as salam. hi lovelies. happy Saturday! :) hope you guys doing good out there. em. well. nothing much to say. some of my friends will tie the knot this year. (congratulations peeps.. barakallah) :) so I'm just wondering how's their preparation for the reception ceremony. :D

wandering around the internet will make you see and get loads of ideas. I've been 'eyeing' this idea for quite some time but I'm not sure whether I'll be able to do it for my own wedding. *cough* 

instead of keeping it alone, why don't I share it with other people? some of you might already know about it. but to look for the materials? hmm. yeah. it ain't easy.

let's take a look. ;)




picture source: internet 

yes. because of this idea, I looked hardly for the mini blackboard clip. and decorate it with my own way. 

I'm so in love with it and really want to see a wedding reception with this concept. anyone up for it? 

2 comments:

mya said...

yanaaaa nti kalo mya kawen yana buat kn macam ni ok?? ^^

Lisya said...

Hehe. ok!