this is how it started

Apr 3, 2012

as salam. hi again. :D


I noticed that I didn't membebel much in this blog. just keep on posting on new products, eyy? maybe it's because I haven't blogged in a while (leaving my personal blog dusty and full with spider webss -,-). and am getting lazier after I started to gain interest in quilling and started to do quilling! haha.

it's all started in January 2012. I barely remember how I managed to know about quilling but when I went to I Love Bazaar at Subang Parade on 28 Jan, I was surprised that there was one booth that sell items decorated with paper quilling! fyi, that was my first time seeing those crafts with my naked eyes (before ni just tengok dalam internet). it made me become soooo excited so I bought one note book and few keychains from that seller (and determined to try to do it myself!)

after went on a shopping spree with my love (yeah, you need to buy the tools and the so-called 'raw materials' first, isn't it?), I started to do basic shapes as learnt from the net and came up with several designs,


before I finally made this one. *smiles*


a decorated (blackboard) frame for my love which can be used to stick your to-do-list or favorite photos! so happy that it received so much love after being uploaded on my FB. worth trying, eyy? ^^ succeed with the first project (at least for me), I started doing my second project, which was a handmade birthday card for my youngest sister.


I didn't upload the photo on my FB previously bcoz the card was completed in the second week of Feb whereas her birthday was on Mar 24. am I being too excited? >_< anyway, since she already received this card, I can upload it here now. just to share glimpses of some of the first few items that I made. :D

I do received several requests to open order for the above frame. but sadly I couldn't bcoz the blackboard is no longer available in the store, which I bought it last time. sorry for that. :(

guess, that's enough to break the ice. hehe. thank you for reading and hopefully I can meet your other requests, apart from that one. will update you accordingly should the frame is back in store. ;)

daaa for now.

0 comments: