customer's order

Apr 13, 2012

thank you Azian. ^^


she bought 90 pcs of mini red clip and 30 pcs of kraft wrapping bag for her wedding day. hopefully everything goes well on her side. ;)


next. a special request from Sarah, CD case birthday card. just a simple one for her friend. 


thanks Sara.

I was quite rushing while making this card because she need it within 1 week. but Alhamdulillah, I managed to get it done in about 4 days. luckily I found all the materials (clear CD case, paper to be used as card, etc) I need just in time. I'm so thankful for that cuz I've a tight schedule (work-related) since early last week. phew~ 

I used a good quality paper to make the card (not a commonly use wrapping paper ya) and it's indeed quite expensive for a small piece of paper. hmm.. maybe I should just use common wrapping paper je next time. ne? 


the main highlight is all your messages can be written inside the card. oh. I just noticed that I didn't take any photo to show you. sorry. ^^' but as for Sarah's order, I only made the main part whereas she will do the rest. ;) 

I hope she satisfies with the outcome. :)

0 comments: